FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of yoga do you teach?
- At PYRo we teach a practice inspired by Baron Baptiste’s “Journey into Power” sequence. Baptiste Yoga was created in the 1940s by Walt Baptiste, and then his son, Baron Baptiste. It’s an adaptable vinyasa-based style practiced in a heated room that intelligently strengthens, stretches, and empowers anyone and everyone. Through a potent physical practice, meditation, and active self-inquiry, you get the tools to transform every area of your life and live to your fullest potential. To learn more about Baptiste yoga click here.
I’m new to yoga, can I take a class?
- Absolutely, come just as you are! Baptiste Yoga is accessible to every body no matter your age, fitness level, weight or life experience. During class you have the freedom to intensify or modify the practice to the level where you are at.
How hot are the classes?
- We heat the room to 32 degrees. The heat allows your body to detoxify and sweat in a way that will leave you feeling cleansed, awake and with a whole new sense of vitality.
What language do you teach in?
- At Power Yoga Romania we teach both in English and Romanian at the same time, according to the language our students in the class understand. Our guest teachers from abroad mainly teach in English.
It’s my first class. What do I need to know?
- Plan to arrive 15-20 min before class begins to register, sign a waiver, have a tour of the space and get set up for practice.
- We have an Introductory Special offer that offers 30 days of unlimited yoga for 100 lei. Our teacher Baron says, a practice of 2-3 days per week, if consistent, will create transformation overtime. For life-changing results practice 4-6 days per week.
Do you rent yoga mats?
- We have mats and both shower and hand towels for rent too. Prices: mat rental: 5 lei, shower or hand towel: 5 lei.
What do I need to wear?
- You can wear anything that allows you to move freely and that’s comfortable to sweat in. No need for shoes.
Do you offer any discounts for students?
- YES! Students can purchase our Monthly Unlimited Package with 50% discount. Please bring a valid school ID with you.
Is there parking available?
- Parking spaces are available at our location in Soseaua Pipera 44, right in the Compil Pipera grounds.
- Also, you can park under the Pipera bridge just in front of the studio on Soseaua Pipera.
How can I get to the studio?
- By subway: the closest station is Aurel Vlaicu. The studio is a short 5 min walk away on Soseaua Pipera, under the Pipera bridge.
- By car: you can park under the Pipera bridge at Sos. Pipera 44 or park at the metered parking in Promenada Mall (the first 2 hours are free). From the mall, the studio is a short 5 min walk, under the Pipera bridge.
- By bus: there is a bus station right in front of the building or across the street. The main buses that stop here are: 112, 135.
- Check out the map here.