Practice 1 day per week to get a WORKOUT
Practice 2 – 3 days a week to CREATE TRANSFORMATION
Practice 4 – 6 days a week for LIFE CHANGING RESULTSBaron Baptiste
15 Days IntroductorySpecial offer to try our practice
- Your first 15 days of unlimited yoga. The Intro Special can only be purchased once
Monthly Auto Renew
- You can attend as many classes as you like (unlimited) with your commitment to enjoy your practice for minimum 3 months!
6 Months Pass
- You can attend as many classes as you like with a substantial discount based on upfront payment
One Month Unlimited
- 30 days of yoga, unlimited access, no further commitment required!
One Month for Students
- Are you a student? You can access our yoga practice in a advantageous way.
- For students up to 23 years old, access based on student card.
One Week Unlimited
- If you are traveling, or for a short stay, this option gives you unlimited access to 7 days of yoga, no expiry!
Class and Program Passes
- Single class offers access to one class at your choice
5 Class Pass
- 5 class offers access to 5 classes at your choice. No expiry date. It can be used by multiple students, can be shared among friends or family members.
10 Class Pass
- 10 class offers access to 10 classes at your choice. No expiry date. It can be used by multiple students, can be shared among friends or family members.
Private Yoga Class
- 60 min private yoga (one-on-one).
- Private class: Learn alignment, modifications and upgrades for your practice. Prenatal privates offered as well. Book your session by email. For group sessions, contact us for an offer.
- Kids Yoga is a special class dedicated to the future yogis! Classes are in non-heated room, full of games and laughter! For kids age 4 to 10 years old.
Happy Kids Yoga Program
- Bring your little one to move and breathe in yogic rhythms. The program consists in 3 X 60 min yoga classes, June 5th, June 12th and June 19th, 5.30 pm with Eugenia. For kids aged 4-8 yrs old.
- Program is held with a minimum of 6 kids. Register now for your spot!
- Parents can choose to practice in the hot room based on their own subscription.